02 November 2010

polaroid week!



folks, there's a lot to say about san francisco-- about the show, the workshop and how completely terrific it all was. the truth is that I'm still processing the whole thing. I think maybe I still can't believe it all really happened. because I'm telling you, it was that good.



in the mean time, there's fall 'roid week. I'll be contributing to that daily and then will probably yammer on and on about it. and it's november, which can only mean one thing-- nablopomo. each november I try to post every single day. I'm not usually successful but I try. ever year, I try. fortunately, there's a lot to talk about-- san francisco, the list, my new (old) camera, future workshops, an amazing quilt, an extra special necklace, motherhood, and the end of my thirties. plus maybe seventeen other things.

actually, I don't want to talk about the end of my thirties. but I probably will anyway.

6 comments:

  1. Can't wait to read all about it!! Wish I was at that workshop!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 'Roid Week Andrea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. End of your thirties is painless... they say it only gets better, but I'm still waiting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. just love reading your posts lady. see you this weekend for a hot second please & yes & thank you ;) xxx.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i can't wait to hear about ALL of it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. All I can tell you is once I got used to saying I was 40, it wasn't a problem!

    ReplyDelete