06 June 2014

day of the donut











because it's national donut day. because annie's is the best donut shop in the city. in the state, in the country, maybe even the world. because I'm currently swimming in portland nostalgia. with just eleven days til we hit the road, I'm scrambling like a crazy person to see and do all the things. and I'm struggling with how to tell the city just how much I love her. I'm stupidly stuck with where to start.

I am also prone to dramatics but whatever. let's start with donuts.

5 comments:

  1. I'm ashamed to say I've never been to Annie's. I obviously need to change this. Adore these polaroids...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it possible that A + E were that little when you moved to Portland?
    I cannot believe it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember that picture from when your littles were actually that age. It's been fun to watch them grow up.

    ReplyDelete